Re: [WIN] [BPL11] Autorun & Syslog

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 07/26/98

>I recently got a batch file that is supposed to autorun circle for win
>95...
>I know win95 isnt the best but until i convert to linux it'll have to
>do...however my question is i try to run the autorun (which i got from
>the
>archives) and i get bad command or file name then my next problem is i
>cant
>find a satisfactory fix to log both to file and screen for win95 the
>snippet i did find which just logged twice to my screen and not to a
>file.
>Any help either direct or pointing to an archive or page that will
>help is
>appreciated.
>Thanks
>Scorn

If you find a batch file that'll autorun, tell me about it, I've been
looking for one for a while, as well as with the syslogs...  I got the
ones from Robert Baumstark and somebody else on Alex's snippet page, and
they just gave my compiler some more errors and warnings to think about.
If you haven't found those yet, I'll send 'em to you, or you can download
them from Alex's page.

ObCircle:
I didn't feel the message above was circle-related enough, so I included
this :)  I've managed to do it again: Unsuccessfully patch in races, the
code courtesy of Nashak that I got off of Alex's page.  I realize that to
most of you, races are something like 2 minutes to code, but I don't have
a clue why they're affecting my compiler, especially in this way.  I've
got bpl14, compiled like a champ before this, and I've copied conf.h.win
over my conf.h, so this error shouldn't be happening.  I've considering
placing a #include "conf.h" in there, but then I get a redefinition
error, in interpreter.h about redefining 'alias'.  If anyone's had/has
this problem, and knows how to fix it, I'd be grateful.

--------------------Configuration: Circle - Win32
Compiling...
races.cpp
c:\CIRCLE\src\sysdep.h(294) : fatal error C1189: #error :  Who are we?
Error executing cl.exe.

races.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

-Phillip

|Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.|
|kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.                     |
|http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html           |