Re: [BPL11] easy color patch

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 07/27/98

----------
> From: Scorn <scorn@RMI.NET>
> To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
> Subject: Re:  [BPL11] easy color patch
> Date: Monday, July 27, 1998 3:09 PM
>
> no it didnt have anything like that really so i just put in the &n after
do
> say and do tell and gen_comm so it would do it automaticaly....however i
> have tried to add color to the welcome screen in config.c and it doesnt
> like it the &R symbols and stuff show up on the welcome screen when
logging
> on i even tried to use th 01 color but that didnt work either nothing i
do
> seems to change the color in config.c it just addds the symbols and looks
> like crap. Any ideas?
> Thanks Scorn
If you haven't logged in yet, how can the MUD know if you have
'colour complete' toggled? I think Daniel Koepke has a snippet
to ask for colour first.

> OBCIRCLE:
> Is there a reason the thief flag doesnt initiate on stock circlemud and
how
> hard would it be to fix that problem since i notice there are several
> checks for plr_thief in the code already?
> Scorn
Hmm. I'm not sure what you mean by that. Could you expand a bit?

---
Jon Nielsen     <nikolai@montana.com>
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to
aquire wisdom, one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant