Re: [BUG] ROFL!!! :)))

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/01/98

Another note which I thought is kind of stupid. You can only steal from
the inventory. It should be set to steal anything they are wearing
within reason. Major pieces of clothing (Pants, body armor, helmet
etc..) should be difficult if not impossible. Wrist wear, waiste, neck,
should be much easier and possible.
Has anyone fixed this or coded something along this line?