[Bug?] do_set

From: Xavier Pietsch (Tym_Lord@BIGFOOT.COM)
Date: 08/04/98

I may be mistaken, or it just might be some strange code I
forgot about or  on my mud, but can someone else test this...

I do a set file on a character's room, not loadroom...

Now for some odd reason it keeps the existance of the 'player'
in the mud and give him/her/it a null name...

I have tested this on multiple sets, and this is the only
one I have found it on. I was thinking that I wasnt 't freeing
the character correctly, but I am....

Anybody have any clues? or is this a true bug?