Re: Newbie: BPL14 and Oasis OLC

From: Richard deJong (winter@HOME.COM)
Date: 08/06/98

I hope you don't mind a direct email...seemed silly to bother the whole
mailing list with this.  I did as you suggested, and tried once again to
patch the dg_with_oasis to bpl14, and it worked, sorta...it makes just
fine, but won't start.  I get the following error, and I think I could fix
it, but I don't know the format of a record to enter.  Hope you can help:

SYSERR: boot error - 0 records counted in world/trg//index

Thanx in advance, Rick