Re: [NEWBIE] OLC

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/06/98

Uhm, I wish you luck in avoiding the flames of the masses.

If you had read your manuals, the mailing list FAQ, or just basically
searched, you would have found the /pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc folder on
ftp.circlemud.org.  Go there.  Learn the sites.  Read the FAQ.

Sorry to sound rude, but...  well, ignoring documents is rude too.
-B.

At 10:28 PM 8/6/98 -0600, you wrote:
>        Me and a group of fellow mudders, builders and coders, have
started a mud,
>we are in brutal need of some OLC code. I know this is stupid and has
>probably been asked 300 times, but anyways, where can a FAQ on coding olc
>be found, or some olc code itself? Iv heard of something called Oasis? Is
>this OLC? does it work? is it safe to use? What else is there?
>
>        What should we do? Please help, we are running circle30bpl14.
>
>Thanks,
>
> - Morin

  Tony Robbins        PC Repair/System Administration
  tonyr@nwpaclink.com   "Kupek Kupoppo" on DALnet IRC
  (541) 997-6098               ^Kupek^ -or- ^Kupoppo^