Re: [NEWBIE] OLC

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 08/07/98

Richard Spaeth wrote:

>         Me and a group of fellow mudders, builders and coders, have started a mud,
> we are in brutal need of some OLC code. I know this is stupid and has
> probably been asked 300 times, but anyways, where can a FAQ on coding olc
> be found, or some olc code itself? Iv heard of something called Oasis? Is
> this OLC? does it work? is it safe to use? What else is there?

You might consider looking at the FTP site. Now where is this arcane
site which contains what you seek? Suprisingly, some idiot chose to
put it at ftp.circlemud.org. I mean, how do they expect us to figure out
that CircleMUD's FTP site is located there? Oh, and then they put the
address in all the FAQs, like people read 'em. Geez, what's wrong with
Jeremy and Alex, anyway?

-dak (Sarcasm? Where?!)