Re: [DGEVENTS] Where to get DG_Events

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/09/98

If there is anything your looking for in patches, OLC, Code, World files
and or anything else related to Circle MUD, check out these sites first:

ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD          (THE FIRST PLACE TO LOOK!)
http://democracy.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/   (Great place for Snips)
http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/                (Fixes, Snips, etc..
Great!)

Other sites to check out:
http://abandoned.org/drylock/snip.shtml   (small but some useful stuff)
http://student.uq.edu.au/~cl307392/blurb.html (mostly area's)

And for those who need or are looking for those advanced codes to use as
an example which I found a few things to mess with (NOT CIRCLEMUD
RELATED):

http://www.strangecreations.com/strange/library/snippets/snippets.htm

If there is anything else your looking for, I am sure there is a link on
any of the above pages that will take you there.

small note: If I didn't list someone's page, I'm sorry.. I don't have
all of them available but I would like to bookmark it. (If you have a
page, please send me url, Please don't spam list)