[BPL11] roll stats

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 08/12/98

Ooops please ignore the last post i didnt mean to send it i had already
found the problem and had it in my outbox  when i checked my mail again it
sent it sorry bout that.......

OBCIRCLE
I got the remort snippet to work fine but was wondering if anyone had
modified it so that you had to get back to the proper level in order to use
your last classes spells/skills

ie a now warrior that was a remorted cleric has to wait till the warrior is
to the same level as the cleric learned heal in order to use it.
Thanks
Scorn