Re: [Newbie][BPL11] Remort

From: Digital Solutions (digital@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: 08/14/98

In the file spec_procs.c where it has list_skills, change the line for
#define CLASS_SKILL(ch, i, skl) \
  (HAS_CLASS((ch), (i)) && \
  (LVL_IMMORT -1) >= spell_info[(skl)].min_level[CLASS((ch), (i))])

#define CLASS_SKILL(ch, i, skl) \
  (HAS_CLASS((ch), (i)) && \
  (GET_LEVEL(ch)) >= spell_info[(skl)].min_level[CLASS((ch), (i))])