Re: a little question that might not be possible

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 08/15/98

Ok. Adam Hallam. I know that name. He was the ONLY person who
SUCCESSFULLY stole DarkStar from me and forced me to start working on heavy
security. After reading over the list archives from awhile back, I found
that he had mailed the list saying that actually _I_ had stolen the mud from
_HIM_. In other words, I doubt that Adam would be the guy to trust for
reports like this. (If anyone wants to look for this message, look for a
discussion of why manhole covers are round instead of square. This pointless
discussion followed the pointless and false message)

Fili