Limbs

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/16/98

Alright, so I know this ain't right but I'm doing it anyway. Trying to
incorporate limbs into Circle code. I figured I'd do it much similar to the
wear code, but I'm having 1 dilemma. I have the limbs maxhit set to a ratio of
their hitpts, according to the limb. Not sure if I should have a separate for
the status (missing, or there) or just use the hit, if less than 0 its
missing? Kinda vague on what to do ... any help would be appreciated.

Okay,
    JinX