Re: MAX_SPELLS / MAX_SKILLS

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@ANGELFIRE.COM)
Date: 08/20/98

Yes, it will work fine.  I've increased these two
constants in the past.

It would be nice if stock could increase them a bit,
but I would advise anybody who plans on having tons of
spells and skills to change these constants as one of
the first things they do, and definitely do it before
opening to the public (so you don't have to worry about
doing a pwipe).

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring