Re: landscape idea (again)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 08/21/98

search the list archive for:
ASCII Map
wilderness
ASCII
ascii
Re:  [RELEASE] Wilderness/ASCII Mapping System

That should get you started.  This discussion took place june/98
--Angus

Subject:  landscape idea (again)
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA at CSERVE
Date:    8/21/98 10:23 AM

Well I've found that my idea is a reality on some MUDs and have learned
about a virtual map/virtual world sort of thing. I was wondering if anyone
who has implemented one of these on their MUD might be able to help me
implement something like it on mine. I have several people who've told me
its taken them months to add this sort of thing, but I really have no time
to work on such a big project like that and could use any assistance out
there.

I'm not looking for an easy way out, but I think it would take alot less
time if I got some information from someone willing to share how they did it
(?)