Re: [BUG] Snippet - Damaged Objects

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/21/98

Does the snippet corrupt the rent files?  If so, delete them.  Hrm, I wish
there were more to say.  :P

ObFunkyChicken:

Could people send me private e-mail regarding whether or not OLC
percentages should be included in the OLC+ 2.0 package?  I'm just about
ready to release, but I want to find out for sure if I'm to include it.

Thanks,
-B.