Max rooms by zone

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/23/98

Hi, all.

I'm trying to make Kyle Goodwin's ASCII map (wilderness) system work, and,
well, it TECHNICALLY works, but I want to change something, and that
relies on changing CircleMUD's zone system.

I need to make it so a zone can have more that 1000 rooms...  namely,
10,000 rooms, but I don't really see where to start.  I can't really find
where the limit is imposed, and how.

If somebody can just give me a {nudge|push|shove|kick|RTFx} in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.

  Tony Robbins, <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
  LakeView Technologies, Inc.