Re: [Idea?] AI Mobs...

From: Gerhard Poul (gp@SHADOW.CCC.AT)
Date: 08/23/98

Hi,

I think there is a solution with mobprogs to do that. But there is also an
eliza patch (think it's on ciremud.org ftp server) where you can talk to
every mobile...

cu,
   Gerhard

---
   at-net and VBS - We support experimental data transport technology!
        Linux International Web Administrator - http://www.li.org
                    -=[ May the Source be with you ]=-