Re: [INFO] Compiling the new Oasis 2+ Under Win95 with MSVC5

From: Andrew Jones (andjones@MCI2000.COM)
Date: 08/24/98

It is NOT Oasis v2, it is simpley Oasis Plus v2.0, essentially it is Oasis
1.6b, with a few other patchs like tedit, hedit, aedit, and trg's.  It is a
good idea if you want all these things, however if your looking for the next
version of Oasis I would hold on to your hat, since that will be a little
while.
Andrew