Re: [BUG] Snippet - Damaged Objects

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 08/24/98

 Hi, there is infact a followup snippet to the one you installed that fixes
the bugs that became apparent :)
It's called 'examine for objects' (I think), and it deals with all the
examine crashes you get, and the identify crash, and the corpse bug, and the
.... *flop*

           #####  DreamScapes MUD  (playtest)  #####
Endure no Imitations for They Will Surely Become Your Nightmares
                telnet://dreamscapes.ml.org:4000
      http://homepages.webleicester.co.uk/hub/ds/main.html