Re: Earthlink pages.

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/24/98

I figured I would let everyone know!!!

I put up OLC+V2 on my home page since it was being wasted and Tony was
emailing out the patch left and right. Now that more and more are after this
patch, I finially MADE a page to point to the files. (There was a default
page there since I never got around to making a page)

home.earthlink.net/~caminturn
or
home.earthlink.net/~caminturn/index.htm

now has a page that points to the following files:
OLCplus-v2.0-bpl14.tar.gz
bpl14+.zip
update.patch

Also links to Circlemud (probably still down),
Alex's and George's page.