Re: C++

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/24/98

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Phooey On You wrote:

>By the way, is it just Jeremy who is working on the CircleMUD source
>code?? Or is George working on it too?  Anyone else working on it?

Both of us are, in addition to contributions from Alex.

Others who demonstrate the desire and ability may be given CVS write access
later.  Then in a more bazaar type application, we can act as filters for
patches from other people in addition to what we write ourselves.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.