Re: [OLC2+] [DG-SCRIPTS] Another bug ?

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 08/24/98

At 10:03 PM 8/24/98 +0300, you wrote:
>I can get into the triggers editor ,
>but it doesn't seem to save new triggers
>or changes to existing ones.
>It asks me weather to save the changes ,
>I agree , and the next time I open the MUD ,
>all changes do not exist , and all the new
>triggers I wrote is not there also.

Are you positive the triggers are not being saved, or are
you asuming this because rebooting does not load them
into the mud? One item I really must add to the read-me
is that EXISTING zones will (obviously) be missing from
the lib/world/trg/index file and, as such, triggers added to
them will not be loaded into your mud after a reboot unless
you add a line with the zone number manually.