Water area's

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/25/98

Was lookin through the cvs file of yours, and noticed something that I
changed a few months back.

I don't know about you, but Immortals effectivly can go anywhere and move
anywhere EXCEPT water rooms (where boats are needed). Pisses me off that I
have to either go buy a raft or load one, if I can remember a vnum. (with
exception of using the GOTO command)
I changed the section that checks for a boat and added in something like ||
GET_LEVEL(ch) >= LVL_IMMORT

This also goes along with building zones and stuff.. Making a new room
(water) and not having a raft kinda breaks your concentration when you have
to go get a flippin raft. (anyways.. I am sure you get my point). How about
adding that line in (I can provide the actual section if you wish).

Thanks for listening..