Re: Yes/No questions at prompt...

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

> Anybody done anything similar to this, and if so could you give me a hint
> on how to acomplish this :)
>
> another example: XXX is trying to follow your group, do you accept? Y/n ?

Easily enough done.  Add a CON_QUESTION State.  Make it so it saves
the question number the player is in in the descriptor.  You are only
gonna have so many hard-coded questions anyhow so just add one.  Then
have defines for these:

#define QUESTION_FOLLOW 0
#define QUESTION_XXX    1

and so on.

Do checks for which question state the player is in if they are in
con_question state.  Write another function that checks for
everything like question_parse (I snitched this from OLC) ... and run
the add_follower function from there if QUESTION_FOLLOW and
STATE(d)==CON_QUESTION and player typed yes.

I think that's about it... not sure though.  It's easy enough to do
if you know how to go about it.
| The Fractal Dimension -- "Nonexistent mud of the year" |