Re: formulas

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@ANGELFIRE.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

Actually, Excel has some nice functionality for
doing this as well, although it isn't obvious that
you first have to make a chart out of your data to
do it :P

Using Excel, I got the following polynomial equation
for the MU para saving throw:
6e-8x^6 + 1e-5x^5 - 0.0011x^4 + 0.0321x^3 - 0.3929x^2 +
0.5694x + 69.455

Which was actually a really good fit... ;)

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/eia.html  <- EiA webring