Re: Clan system

From: Marc Mapplebeck (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

There is a great clan system on Twilight of the Soul at 207.229.72.2 port
4000.
If you use it, please tell me so I can get a copy of the code too for my
mud.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Marc Mapplebeck
Visit Marcs World Wide Warcraft II World
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/1508/
mmapplebeck@geocities.com
ICQ UIN: 3702650
Page me:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3702650
Webmaster for Millers Fantasy Online visit us at:
http://www.millersfantasy.nb.ca
Join my WebRing:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/1508/ring.html