Re: [MSP] Ummm...

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 08/25/98

Nick Stout wrote:

> Has anyone implemented MSP (MUD Sound Protocol) for CircleMUD?
> Just thought it would be an interesting idea, seeing as a lot of mud
> clients support it.
> -CyberMan

A lot? Not in my opinion. On darkstar, we have a system that supports
msp. Basically, you will need a modified channel, some sort of flag to
toggle it, and such. Reading if not printing a copy of the MSP
specifications can help tremendously also. Really, once you think about
it, the hardest part of MSP isnt so much the code but finding files to
use.

Fili

Note - If you have questions, as always, email me _personally_. Cut down
on the unnessicary traffic on the list! Yay!