[DG-Scripts] More Bugs

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

I don't seem to have come across in the archives before, so I'm
posting a bugfix for DG-Script 0.99 pl5a.

In "dg_olc.c", where the trigger itself is saved to disk, right
before the rename() function call you want to add a remove() call to
remove the old filename "%s\%d.trg"

Why when I edit a mob or object's scripts and save, all copies of
those mobs or objects already in the game would have their script
wiped?  Does anyone have a fix for that?

There are numerous other little things I've caught but have no
explanation for:

"SYSERR: Degenerate board ... what the hell?"

Please help!

| The Fractal Dimension -- "Nonexistent mud of the year" |