Re: saving throw formulas

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 08/26/98

> Tables are easier to modify too, if you should feel one class is
> overbalanced... :)

This isn't true when attempted to add another 20 levels to each class, as
well as attempting to add classes which require more tables to be added.

A nice touch could be to make tables for the first 10 to 12 levels of each
class and then have each level thereafter be a set incremental amount, it's
been a while but I believe that's how D&D originally mapped out extra
levels.  A combination of both would make it easier to understand, maintain
and allow for levels greater than 30.

d.