Re: No Menu

From: Thomas Pedersen (classic@WESTNET.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

I've eliminated the annoying stock menus (probably one of my first projects)
from my mud.  It's not all that complicated, but you have to incorporate
some of the functions in the game itself, like passwd and description
change.   A walkthru step-by-step in the nanny function should give you some
hints...passwd and description you can pretty much cut'n paste into ACMD()
functions...