Re: Limiting Multiplayers..

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

Quite a few school have both workstations and terminal servers.  if you are
running from a terminal server you have the IP of the server because you log
into the server and the Xterm handles the graphics. (the Xterm is a real dog
brain type machine).  This was rather common when servers were expensive and
terms were cheap.  upgrade 1 machine vs 50.
--Angus