[offtopic] GDB

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/28/98

The other day I set out the debug my mud using GDB. But, alas, technology just
don't work. When I tried to run circle.exe I got the error:

error opening log file stderr: Bad file number

When I tried to look at circle.exe.core:

GDB can't read core files on this machine.

I am using Cygnus's gnu-win32 gdb with win 98.

Sorry for the offtopic post but since I am using gdb in conjunction with
circlemud, I figure I can't be that off.

- Kieran of Darkening Skies
        "Be careful what you laugh at, it might laugh back."
                        - Sonia Lyris