Re: Transportation devices

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/28/98

I'm just lost here...  This is the top chunk of code with all the checks
in it(relevant to commands).  I'm starting to get a bit annoyed at spec
procs in general, and decided I don't like them that much.  I'm using the
if (!GET_EQ ...) from the e-mail Tony Robbins sent, and now it seems to
be a bit weirder.  Now, when typing beamup or beamdown, they get the "You
can't do that here!" for both of then, not just beamdown.  Any clues?
BTW, although to most of you people out there, this is simple, I'm just
_clueless_ as to why this isn't working.  It seems to me that it works,
but that's me :)

if (!GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_COMM) && (CMD_IS("beamup") || CMD_IS("beamdown"))) {
    send_to_char("You must be wearing a communicator to use any of it's
functions!\r\n", ch);
    return 1;
  }
if (!CMD_IS("beamup") || !CMD_IS("beamdown") ){
        return 0;
}

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)