Re: Racial Themes (was Re: password retrieval) -0700"

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 08/31/98

> My thoughts are this:
> You have the regular races (on my development MUD):

>   liontaur    - like a centaur, but a lions body

As a side note, I think another name for these would be Wemic's.  And
another name for cat people are Felak's from obscure African mythos.

>   aerial      - winged people

Lots of names for these...

>   hellspawn   - creatures from hell, four armed and all evil

This (the name hellspawn, not the description) always reminds me of
Myrddraal (from Robert Jordan).

Four armed would remind me of 'dragons' from Mortal Kombat.

Anybody else come up with new racial themes other than the ol' tried and
true elf/dwarf/halfing, etc...

d.