[BUG?] Mount code

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/03/98

I was looking through the mount code for some ideas on how I might add some
simple vehicles to my mud and low and behold ... found something that doesn't
look right??

In the deathtrap area of 'do_simple_move' (which I don't see as to simple
either?)

It changes it to::
if (IS_SET(ROOM_FLAGS(ch->in_room), ROOM_DEATH)) {
  if (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMMORT) {
    log_death_trap(ch);
    death_cry(ch);
    extract_char(ch);
  }

  if (riding && GET_LEVEL(RIDING(ch)) < LVL_IMMORT) {
    log_death_trap(ch);
    death_cry(ch);
    extract_char(ch);
  }

Though that might look right at a glance is that not horror? If a character
was mounted and walked into a DT they would be killed Twice!? Should that not
be::
    log_death_trap(RIDING(ch));
    death_cry(RIDING(ch));
    extract_char(RIDING(ch));