Re: [OFFTOPIC] what is MANA?!

From: Matt Roach (winter@GEEK.NET)
Date: 09/04/98

Well Mana is many things in different forms, in the Snes game Secret of
Mana it was the life force of the earth, a place which derived its essance
from everything, and there were Mana Trees, and Mana Seeds.  BUt in
history as far as I've seen it Mana was like what people thought to be who
they are, and what their land is made of.

* Matt Roach -- Creator of OnyxMUD, Coder and Builder for WinterMUTE          *
* mute.ml.org 6666 (WinterMUTE)  hobbiton.dyn.ml.org 7766 (OnyxMUD)           *
* winter@geek.net    quinn@hobbiton.dyn.ml.org                                *