Mud Mail question: How does it work?!

From: Nitelite (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 09/05/98

  I have been going over the mud mail system (mail.c), and still don't
really understand what it is doing. Could someone give me an idea how you
would, say, send every new player that enters the game a mudmail that just
says "Welcome". I do not want to actually implement this, but am very
curious how it would be done.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_