RCS & MUDs

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 09/06/98

Just a quick note; I know that of late, a lot of people have been pushing
source code control on the open source community, something I think
we're all happy to be a part of-- or else we wouldnt be running our own
muds in all probability.

Personally I have been using RCS as of late and find it a very flexible
tool. I know that Erwin has made notes on integrating RCS with the
process of compiling the MUD. I'm somewaht interested in how others
of you actually integrate RCS into your MUDs.

Thanks,
--SR--

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/OpenICQ/
linux@ici.net                 --- Slackware 2.0.34

The work I do on this project, any image creating while not at work,
any web designing done for Winds of Storm Web Design, and any
work done on any GPL'd project are not the property of my employer
Winstar iCi and I retain the sole rights to the source unless it is
stated publicly as an open source forum.