Re: tony's msg

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 09/07/98

well on delta we use the standard oasis menu. this makes it easy to teach
newbie builders. now some might argue that the menu makes it difficult to
quickly make changes, but I would have to say that if its speed you're after
you should rethink your method of building (since a good world obviously
comes from taking your time and planning well), might also want to learn how
to type faster :P

but of course there are some who prefer the command line interface and may
even like it better then the menu interface. i think its all a matter of
opinion. so here is sort of a chart or something:

menu interface is good for:
    * newbie builders
    * easy building
    * taking your time

commandline is good for:
    * expert builders
    * quick building
    * working quickly thru zon/wld/obj/mob/trg

just my opinion, hope its useful or something.