[Newbie] Object Minlevel

From: Strider Aragorn (stridera@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 09/08/98

Ok, I still need to add object minlevels to my code.  I looked over
everything and I see how to add it to everything else, but the part
where I need to add it to the file and read it from the file still
confuses me.  In Scruct.h I added sh_int min_level;  But I don't know
how to make it read it in from the disk in db.c.  I'm not sure how it'll
be saved or anything like that.  I'm sorry I'm making this so confusing,
but at the moment, I'm still learning.  :)  You don't have to write the
code for me, I'm able to do that... But if you could explain to me where
and why I would put the lines in it would be very helpful.
  Thank you for all the help.

  *   Strider Aragorn,    *   WWW.Angelfire.com/ut/StriderA/  *
  *   AKA  Matt Jones.    *    or  /ut/StriderA/Strider.html  *