Mob Problems.... Mob probs.. heh, Thats funny ;)

From: The Mookow (micron@NET.BLUEMOON.NET)
Date: 09/08/98

When I boot up my MUD... I get the following error:

Tue Sep  8 17:50:05 :: Loading mobs and generating index.
SYSERR: Format error in mob file near mob #-1
Offending line: '^M'

How do I locate mob #-1? I know as a fact(grep fact) that
I do not have a -1 mob. Since we are in building phases...
I wouldn't even really mind deleting the file... but which
do i delete?

    -Ryan Brown