Re: CODER NEEDEd

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 09/09/98

>Also, personally, I think the (lead) coder should be the owner of the
>MUD, otherwise awkward situations can arrise.  Any opinions on this?

I agree 100%.  But then again, anyone who has read my ramblings knows
that pretty darn well.  <grin>  As any long time programmer knows, coding
is more than just what we do, it is who we are.  And when it comes to a
MUD, the lead programmer tends to put their own personal signature into
the MUD, making their own anyways.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press