Re: coder needed

From: Ona M.L. Hardy (ona@SABA.KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 09/09/98

I am one of the 317 out of the 417 subscribers  lurking... and Im not a coder.
I subscribe because maybe I just might learn something, and pick up ideas to
pass on to those that are coders on the mud that I frequent.  So far, I have
found this list to be quite interesting... so keep the idea exchanges going!

Ona
 [Lithe]