Question about find_skill_num()

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 09/10/98

Just wondering why we don't use spells[spell_sort_info[i]] instead of spells[i]
for searching for spell numbers.  Just replace all instances of skindex with
spell_sort_info[skindex].  We recently ran into a problem with a skill named
shock following the shocking grasp spell and the player not being able to
practice the skill.  Anyone see any problems with this? esp since we spend all
that time bubble sorting all the spells/skills during boot.
--Angus