Re: MobProg VS. DGevents

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 09/15/98

At 10:58 PM 9/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Scorn <scorn@RMI.NET> asks:
>> i was wondering what the actual differences were between mobprogs and
>> dgevents.

I hope the original poster really was asking what the difference is
between MobProg's and DG Scripts, as at least these are in the
same fruit family (with MobProgs having a stunted growth).
DG Events are something entirely different. (Editorial: there seem
to be a rediculous number of people (>1) that cannot differentiate
between DG Scripts and DG Events based on their names. Why?
Is it that hard to read beyond the first two letters?)

>MobProgs do _not_ come with mtransform, mhunt, or myada (whatever
>that is :) ).

What is "myada"? Perhaps I should add it for the next pl? ;) Seriously, if
there are any "high level" commands, such as hunt or transform that
anyone has thought up, please let me know either the idea or feel free
to pass code to me for possible inclusion in the package.