Re: Crash problem

From: Pat O'Laughlin (polaughlin@STARIX.NET)
Date: 09/16/98

It appears to me that you have some sort of multi attack code added.
Before each hit you need to have something like:

if (ch->in_room = vict->in_room)
   do_hit(etc...)

If you do not, then when the mob flees, the MUD will still try to make the
attacker hit the victim and vica versa (however you spell that) causing the
MUD to crash.  Good luck.

Pat/Manx