Re: Crash problem

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/16/98

> // Add the following lines above the other code
>   if(!ch || !victim)
>     return;

After testing this.. It seems to work better.. has not crashed yet..

before it would crash at the end of a round in which the mob did not
outright die and there were more than one attack for the PC. With single
attacks I could not get it to crash. Multi attacks did. oh well. strange
but as I said, it seems to be working fine.

Thanks..

The multi-attack code I put in is kewl.. which works for both pc's and
NPC's.. I will eventually try to slap togather instructions and or patch
if there are any that are interested..
Mainly it sets a variable in the mob files (if attacks are > 0) and OLC
support is added, also a set variable for players is added. It uses just
one of the spare int's for PC's.