idiocy and an ObCircle: Suggestion for groups

From: Stephen Wolfe (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 09/17/98

> > I have Win95 and p14. I use Borland C++ 5 to compile it.  I added the
> > oasisOLC with dg events and I keep getting this error when it linking.
> > (it compiles it ok, just won't link.)  I've searched the code, but I
> > have no clue what this error means.  Or even what to look for.  If
> > anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.
> >
> > FATAL: 16 bit segments not supported in dg_mobcmd.c
> >
> > Thank you for your help.
>
> look for a core dump and gdb it

what the hell? #1: he's running win95, so he wouldn't have gdb, and #2:
the error is in compiling, so there wouldn't be a core dump in the first
place..maybe you should actually read messages before you reply with
idiotic advice..

ObCircle:
one thing that always bothered me was how grouping was always based on who
was following who..anyway, i added a variable 'long group_id' to the char
struct, and set it equal to the id num of the group leader..this allows
people to gain experience even if the leader has left the room..also, you
can do group tells to people not in the room..and um..a bunch of other
stuff that i can't quite remember right now..i initially based my changes
off of the p_chan patch..

siv