[CODE] Win95 regester Class window

From: matt mcclure (jmcclure@GREENHILLS.NET)
Date: 09/18/98

Hello CircleMud Fan's

   I am stumped as to how to tell my code to regester a class window for
Win95.
I am useing MicroSoft Visual C++ ver 4.0. My objective is to get windows to
kick up the messaging screen in a win95 window.  My code is not regestering
the class, and I get the [cursed] Error Window.

[comm.c] void InitWindow(void)

/* Register the class */
        if(RegisterClass(&wcCircleMudClass) == 0)
        {
                MessageBox(0, "Could not register Window", "CircleMud", MB_ICONHAND|MB_OK);
                exit(1);
        }

If anyone Can help I sure would be thankful.
or E_mail me an clue... Thanks.

Matt.

                                                         Matt
                                             mailto:jmcclure@greenhills.net