[CODE] ASCII rent files

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 09/18/98

First off I should say I have little or no knowledge of this subject,
but I've been looking at Sammy's ascii pfiles recently and wondered
what would be the pro's and con's of ascii rentfiles, whether they
be on their own as now, or part of the ascii pfiles.
   I may be wrong on this assumption but, I was hoping it would allow
greater flexibility, that is if I add in something new, it wouldn't
warrant a rent wipe or conversion. I'm aware that the ascii files would
take up more space and I was once told they would be slower in loading
into memory, but I could be wrong.

-> Ben